Mr. Needle received a degree in accounting from Syracuse University and a Master’s in Finance from American University.
During a 2 year stint in the US Army he revised how government accounting and budgeting was done by the Signal Corp.
During his career he served as CFO for manufacturing and distribution companies as well as a software designer.
At CTSGuides he has consulted with a range of companies including IBM, Microsoft, Sage Software, Salesforce and
manufacturing companies ranging from $1 million to $250 million in revenue.
He helps manufacturers with a range of issues including:
- screening their shortlist
- guiding manufacturers to what is a reasonable budget based on their size and operating mode
- providing Virtual Consulting services (over the web) with a world class ERP associate, Harry Landsburg, who between them have performed over 400 ERP engagements since the 1980’s
- performing process improvement studies to see how things are done now and how they should be done in the future to have maximum benefit from a new software solution
- conducting Business Case evaluations to look at the value of process improvements that relate to customer satisfaction and improved staff productivity to impact on the ROI for the new software solution
Mr. Needle's articles have been published in many leading publications including
Journal of Accountancy,